BUILD EMPATHY,
POINT OF VIEW,
BRAINSTORM,
THUMBNAIL,
MOCK-UP
This week we learnt different idea generating tools which was really interesting and helped me come up with a few ideas that I don't think I would have from the word lists and thought-train way that I usually do. I have been trying to make my arguments more relatable to New Zealanders - specifically those over 18 so can be involved in the referendum. Most people don't want to change the flag so have a preconceived negative view/opinion about it which I need to challenge by being either positive, convincing (using ethos - look at how that person is living or how we could live - that looks nice, and using logos - yes, actually I hadn't thought of it like that) or showing their views in a subverted position and making them feel differently about them - using pathos, putting them in someone elses's shoes. I've been making thumbnails and wordlists and need to finish my mock-up posters for tomorrow's presentation.
No comments:
Post a Comment